Do you have questions about what it takes to be an effective leader? Are you interested in the chance to build a relationship with a community leader in Fort Wayne? Then you need to check out YLNI's Power Lunch Series! This series is an opportunity to sit down for a discussion with some of Fort Wayne's most respected leaders. Over four lunch sessions, four groups of five YLNI members will experience the unique opportunity to meet with community leaders and listen to their experiences, wisdom, and advice.
This Year's Leaders Include:
- Kenneth Jones (CEO - St. Joseph Hospital)
- Wendell Bontrager (Region President - Old National Bank)
- Josette Rider (CEO - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Indiana)
- John Urbahns (Executive Vice President of Economic Development - Greater Fort Wayne, Inc.)
- Session 1: May 11, June 8, July 20, August 10 (All Wednesdays)
- Session 2: May 10, June 14, July 19, August 23 (All Tuesdays)
- Session 3: May 11, June 15, July 13, August 24 (All Wednesdays)
- Session 4: May 18 (Wed), June 15 (Wed), July 6 (Wed), August 23 (Tues)
The cost of $80 will include all lunches and gratuity. Registration begins April 4th. Don’t miss out!
Register Here: https://ylni.wufoo.com/forms/2016-ylni-power-lunch-registration/
*Please note that we cannot guarantee you will be placed in the session you selected as your first choice, but we will do our best to accommodate everyone.