Fifteen emerging leaders have been appointed to the Board of Directors of Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana (YLNI), including three first-year board members.
YLNI Board President Stephanie Veit, Vice President Ryan Kruckeberg and Treasurer Grant Daily will continue their roles for another year, alongside new Secretary Savannah Robinson.
The Board of Directors, which meets monthly, is the governing body of YLNI that will guide the organization to fulfill its goals.
- Stephanie Veit, President (Three Rivers Federal Credit Union)
- Ryan Krueckeberg, Vice President (Lincoln Financial Group)
- Savannah Robinson, Secretary (Barnes & Thornburg LLP)
- Grant Daily, Treasurer (Lake City Bank)
- John Foxworthy, Director At Large, Executive Committee (Mahara Wealth Partners)
- Pone Vongphachanh, Vice President, Community Impact (Upstate Alliance of Realtors)
- John Felts, Vice President, Communications (Visit Fort Wayne)
- Patrick Florea, Vice President, Fund Development (JH Specialty, Inc.)
- Sarah Verpooten, Vice President, Social Programming (Strahm Building Solutions)
- Justin Ramsey, Vice President, Leadership Development (Flint & Walling)
- Leslie Snare, Director at Large, Living Fort Wayne (Broadridge Advisor Solutions)
- Abigail Zimmer, Vice President of Membership (Creative Financial Staffing)
- Vinod Vijayan, Director at Large, Community Impact (Eaton Corporation)
- Mark Bains, Director at Large, Leadership Development (Barrett McNagny LLP)
- Lindsey Best, Director at Large, Fund Development (Courtyard by Marriott Downtown)
The board's day-to-day activities include a variety of tasks, such as planning and approving events, securing funding, and serving as advocates for the young professional demographic.
"Our board has a terrific mix of experienced and relatively new YLNI members, all of whom share a common thread – love for this community,” said Stephanie Veit, YLNI President. "YLNI board members are all YLNI members who have shown exemplary dedication to carrying out our mission and are passionate about serving as a voice for the young professional demographic.”
Established in 2005, YLNI is a group of dynamic emerging leaders that aims to engage the community and make a positive impact in Fort Wayne and the surrounding area. The mission of the 1,000-plus person network is to attract, develop, and retain emerging leaders through community, professional and social engagement.
To learn more about the YLNI, the organization's board and committees, or how you can become a member of YLNI, visit ylni.org.
(not pictured: Grant Daily, Justin Ramsey and Mark Bains)